10 years of service.
Lifetime of experience
Understanding world events can be difficult and confusing. Bryan distills current events into straightforward language, explaining to audiences how things happening far away directly affect U.S. national security and the lives of average Americans.
Knowledge to help you enrich your storytelling.
Bryan works closely with screenwriters, actors, and directors to capture the life and sacrifice of spies. Please contact Bryan to discuss collaboration on TV and film projects.
Helping enrich the lives of those through service and public speaking
Bryan was born and raised in eastern Oregon and Idaho — cattle, wheat, and logging country. Nearly 40 years later, many rural communities in the Inland Northwest are struggling…
- Unemployment rates are stubbornly high, with a record number of people underemployed.
- Inflation-adjusted wages are little more than what they were in the 1970s.
- The spread of methamphetamine has destroyed families, rich and poor alike.
- Public schools are underperforming, with some schools only operating four days a week.
- Many timber mills have been shuttered due to ill conceived land use policies.
- Ranchers and farmers continue to struggle against unresponsive bureaucracies.
As an Oregonian and as a common sense Democrat, Bryan believes that the people of Oregon and its government can and must do better. Bryan desires to work with businesses, philanthropic groups, and governmental bodies to find creative solutions to improve rural communities. By extension, he hopes to help bridge the gap of understanding between Oregon’s vibrant urban core in the Willamatte Valley and the rest of Oregon’s mostly rural citizens.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/local23/www/bryanwright/wp-content/plugins/mgl-twitter/controller/MGL_Twitter_ListController.class.php on line 39